Very few people will say no to a delicious moist beautifully baked cake. Whenever we post any recipes, the shares and retweets go wild. Proof that Naughty Girls love to bake, experiment and entertain family and friends.
On our Pinterest board we have some amazing cake decoration examples for the more ambitious baker. Here are just some of the creations.
We found a list of 10 really delicious cake recipes on Brown Eyed Baker
1. Brownie Mosaic Cheesecake – The most popular cake recipe on this site and for all kinds of good reasons: Oreo crust, creamy cheesecake, chunks of brownies, chocolate ganache.
2. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – Who doesn’t love carrot cake. The frostingis to die for! Delicious!
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte – An Oreo crust (again), a peanut butter mousse with chopped peanuts and chocolate chips, all topped with a chocolate ganache and chopped peanuts.
4. Fig and Almond Cheesecake – This cheesecake has a crust with finely ground almonds, a layer of delicious figs and is topped with an amaretto creme anglaise.
5. Chocolate coconut cake -A hint of coconut takes this moist chocolate cake to a whole new level.
6.Hidden Berry Cream Cheese Torte – This one has a wonderful shortbread-style crust, a layer of fruit jam and is topped with a wonderfully creamy cheesecake.
7. New York-Style Crumb Cake – Crumb cake is an essential component in any baker’s arsenal. This one is amazing. Love all those crumbs!
8. Perfect Party Cake – Wonderfully light and moist, perfect for spring and summer parties, showers, etc. Literally, the perfect party cake.
9. Russian Grandmothers’ Apple Pie-Cake – I love apple pie. I love nontraditional cakes. I love that this recipe combines them both. A pile of apples stacked high between cake-like crust layers. Really unique and absolutely delicious.
10. Tiramisu – Tiramisu really needs no introduction. It is fabulous beyond words. And once you make it from scratch at home you’ll scoff at the ones in most restaurants.
Hope you try some of these delicious cake recipes. Feel free to post and share your bakes on our Facebook page. Naughty Girls are always keen to try something new.